Best Christmas decoration of a Blog

Filed as General on November 24, 2004 11:08 am

by Duncan

Any blog or blogger who has decorated their blog for christmas either entirely or in an subtle way.
Prize: 1 free gmail invite + $10 USD via Paypal

nomination via comments.

1. By Linadora posted on December 6, 2004 at 8:12 am

Hello from Croatia. I would like to nominate my little blog http://linadora.blog.hr. It is entirely decorated and prepared for the holidays. Hope you like it.

2. By rachelle posted on December 9, 2004 at 8:34 am

i would like to nominate my blog http://pr1nc3sz.blogspot.com it has a great christmas layout which i designed by myself. merry xmas!

3. By Edwin Toh posted on December 10, 2004 at 8:17 am

Hey all! Managed to get my blog into the Xmas mood with a delicate balance of pictures, animated gifs, javascript & html. It really seems as if Christmas is right in front of you because the whole page is “snowing”! The song “We are the reason” also gets viewers into the Christmas spirit. Thus, the decoration of the blog for the season enriches and gives the viewers a sense of pleasure and the lyrics of the song remind us of the true meaning of Christmas. Enjoy!

4. By lawn greengrass posted on December 15, 2004 at 3:26 am

1 Gmail invite!? I’m overcome by your generosity.

5. By Steven Wang posted on December 15, 2004 at 4:37 pm

We are a China supplier of Christmas product. Speicalize in Christmas Tree, Decoration Christmas bell, Christmas ball, Christmas lamp, Christmas wreath, Christmas ornament, Christmas apparel, sock, hat, scarf and other crafts.

Christmas Tree,C Decoration

6. By Marc posted on December 15, 2004 at 10:25 pm

Its pretty despite the name.

Christmas is Full of Crap

7. By Laurence Simon posted on December 15, 2004 at 11:50 pm

Mog of Mind Of Mog made the finishing touches on the Christmas Is Full Of Crap site, so I won’t do the usual “Take your awards and shove them!” response I normally give.

8. Mind of MogDecember 19, 2004 at 12:39 pm
  9. By Anita Campbell posted on December 22, 2004 at 11:35 am

OK, so here I was, all proud of myself for adding a little string of colored lights to my blog and to my newsletter.