Blogger now offers free image uploads

Filed as General on June 25, 2005 10:42 am

by Duncan

Google’s Blogger has announced that they are now offering users free image uploads.

Biz Stone writes that they don’t have to involve pictures of cats as well.

1. By Mr. MaGoogle posted on June 25, 2005 at 8:55 pm

Good decision, it used to be one of the most wanted things for us, Blogger users. Very good news… Thanks.

2. By zenyenta posted on June 26, 2005 at 8:03 pm

I love it. Although I’ve actually only uploaded one image, and that was to test. But hey, I wasn’t ready for it.

Please notice that Biz Stone said they accept non-cat photos *as well*. I’m pretty sure you have to submit a minimum percentage of cat photos or your image privileges can be revoked. :)

3. By Gordon posted on June 27, 2005 at 5:08 am

I wonder if this is why they’ve started adding DIVs to everyones posts ( breaking some layouts quite badly). Naughty Blogger!

4. By Alvin Narsey posted on June 27, 2005 at 7:11 am

I love it! It has made things so much easier and neater. Its about time they did something like this.
    And it is really easy to use.
    Looking forward to more innovations

5. By Kim posted on June 27, 2005 at 12:09 pm

This is great…now if they would only add CATEGORIES!

6. By Marshall posted on June 30, 2005 at 4:54 pm

Looks good so far, very easy to use, easy to work with. It’s about time, too. I agree with Kim – now if only there were categories I wouldn’t ever consider going over to a paid service.

7. The Desert Skies Blog : Tech News, Bloglines, ourmedia.org, archive.org, and moreMay 19, 2006 at 11:23 pm