100 blogs in 100 days, day 8: Snoblog

Filed as Uncategorized on August 29, 2005 12:01 am

by Duncan

Week 2 of 100 blogs in 100 days and the entries keep on flooding in. I’ve moved south from Germany to Italy for day 8 with a good looking Italian language blog from Elisabetta Pendola.
Blog: Snoblog
About: Why should you visit my blog: because i am the Italian blogstar, and plus, an enlighted soul :) , actually, definitely a stylish suicide. I am dork, dandy, and dionisiac.

So drop on by and check out Snoblog and leave your comments here.

Tags:

1. SnoblogAugust 29, 2005 at 2:37 am
  2. By Mike posted on August 29, 2005 at 4:00 am

Sadly I can’t understand italian, but I had the feeling I’d be able to get some insight into the posts by comparing italian to spanish, english and german … but I ended up with the Google Translator. ;)

What strikes me most is that Elisabetta used a layout that requires you to do a Page-Down. The large image (flower petals) and the banner on top of the site let her blog appear different from this – how to say – intuitive browsing which you usually have while reading blogs? But once I’m reading the translated content, it’s okay again.

3. By dandyna posted on August 29, 2005 at 5:21 am

I’m sorry i didnt understand the part of the page down. what did you exactly mean? i’m sorry for i am a completely potato sack with english!!!!!! :'(

4. By Mike posted on August 29, 2005 at 5:36 am

Ah no problem. Page-Up and Page-Down are the keys to scroll through long texts – much faster than using the cursor keys ;)

5. By dandyna posted on August 29, 2005 at 9:22 am

uuuu.. thank you, i thought it was something scaring ;)

6. By Rob Lewis posted on August 31, 2005 at 6:25 pm

Nice looking blog there. Didn’t understand a word of it though unfortunately.

It is good to get a flavour or what is going on outside of the English-speaking blogosphere.