100 blogs in 100 days, day 94: Digital Doorway

Filed as Uncategorized on January 16, 2006 12:05 am

by Duncan

Repost This

Day 94 of 100 blogs in 100 days comes to us from Marti Lawrence.

Blog: Digital Doorway
About: “Writing humorously about bad luck, being a klutz, cars that hate me, life, love and family.
My teenage son wrecked my car in May, resulting in an E-Bay auction for the $2,000 French Fry, which caused the wreck. I’ve broken both ankles twice, amputated my right index finger and had it reattached. I’ve had the transmission fall out of a Dodge van while driving down the interstate. If I couldn’t write about this stuff being funny, I’d be in a rubber room. I
think I provide readers hope, optimism and laughter, commodities the world can always use.”

So drop on by to Digital Doorway and let Marti know what you think.

Tags:

1. By Marti posted on January 17, 2006 at 8:29 am

OMG OMG OMG!!!

LOL!

(Stumbles to podium, tripping on red carpet)

Oh my! I…I’m so touched. And not in the way some of my hillbilly cousins are!

(Wipes tear from corner of eye)

First, I’d like to thank Duncan, for adding me to his sidebar, and for this outstanding honor. (Casts appreciative look his direction, signals that payola is on its way.)

Then I’d like to thank…(music starts to play loudly, hook extends from stage left, dragging me offstage…..)

LOL

The eternally grateful –

2. By PM posted on January 17, 2006 at 4:20 pm

A great blog indeed… Congrats, Marti – you deserve the honor!

3. By FTS posted on January 17, 2006 at 5:23 pm

A well-desrved honor. Marti is a favorite. :)

4. By Theresa posted on January 17, 2006 at 7:26 pm

Marti ROCKS! Great choice!

5. By Uisce posted on January 18, 2006 at 3:29 pm

Congrats, Marti!

6. By Catherine posted on January 18, 2006 at 5:49 pm

Yay!! Good choice. Marti’s the best.

7. By Stephanie Davies posted on January 19, 2006 at 12:24 pm

Congratulations Marti!

8. By prying1 posted on January 23, 2006 at 12:38 am

Quite right blog to recieve this honor. Put this one in the top 10 and then vote it for number 1!

9. By Marti posted on February 1, 2006 at 6:52 pm

I don’t know why, but Blogger has locked me out of my old blog. It still accepts comments, but I can’t get it to publish anything new, or make any changes to the template. I even attempted to use FTP to upload it to my domain, but that also failed.

I struggled with it for days, writing letters to Blogger Help and Support, all for naught, so I’m starting over at: Enter the Laughter Redeux

Trying to notify all of my previous links. Trying not to think evil thoughts – LOL

Please adjust URL for sidebar link – thanks!