Brian Clark provides a great list of the Top 5 Blogging ClichÃ©s That Need To Die over at Copy Blogger.
I’d like to add to the list
6. Referring to TechChrunch every day
7. Linking to Scoble every day
8. Saying there isn’t an A-List or that it’s not important when you are an A-Lister and you only ever link to other A-Listers excluding everyone else
9. Saying there is 27 million blogs (or sometimes less) in the blogosphere because that’s how many blogs Technorati tracks
10. Writing about the blogosphere as though it only exists in the United States