$10,000 Daily via AdSense

Filed as News on March 26, 2006 11:14 am

Andrew Johnson, over at The Web Publishing Blog has inteviewed Markus Frind, who makes $10,000 Daily from Google’s Adsense program:

In 2003 you made a post on WebmasterWorld where you said you were making $40 a day. At what point, either before or after this, did you recognize that you could generate a livable income, and beyond, through your own websites?

I knew the day adsense came out that i would be able to make a lot of money, suddenly here was this revenue stream i could actually build a business on. My site at that point only had a few hundred visitors a day and it was only a few months old. But my growth was steady and I could plot on a graph exactly how much traffic i’d have in 4 or 5 months in the future. This was the same time where i started doing mass anti competitive intelligence, i blocked anyone with the alexa toolbar from signing up and anyone using comscore. I figured if i was to have any chance i would need to stay completely under the radar, if no one knows you exist then no one is going to counter you or clone it.

What I found most interesting in this interview is that while Markus doesn’t necessarily cough up any great new secrets about using Adsense, he does talk about how to keep your competition from measuring some of the things that you’re doing by blocking Alexa and Comscore. It’s a great read.

1. By Marcus posted on March 26, 2006 at 11:37 am

I think blocking alexa is smart for just about anyone who wants to operate in stealth mode.

2. Interview with a guy who makes US10,000 daily via Adsense. « Sabahan.comMarch 26, 2006 at 1:14 pm
  3. » Diseño sencillo+Adsense=$10,000 dólares diariosMarch 26, 2006 at 1:24 pm
  4. By Chrono Cr@cker posted on March 27, 2006 at 6:00 am

Firstly, excellent Comment box Blog Herald, it looks really neat. Yeah!

Good story, I was having a read… I do hate negative tactics like keeping your competition away and crap, you should try on getting yourself up.. Bah!

On the other hand, $10,000 a day.. Waaaa, I don’t get that much a month. LOL! Some guys really google AD it!

5. By Marcus posted on March 27, 2006 at 6:30 am

Just something we are testing out I believe.

6. Make Money - Top Google Blog Top Google Adsense Blog Top Google SEO | Making Money OnlineApril 4, 2006 at 1:38 am
  7. » Podcast w/ Markus Frind The Blog Herald: more blog news more oftenMay 4, 2006 at 5:38 am