Welcome to our first official podcast here at The Blog Herald. We’re excited to launch this new portion of our coverage of the blogosphere and hope that you find it interesting as well.
You can subscribe directly to our podcast feed.
As you’ll hear me discuss in the podcast, our professional grade equipment isn’t here yet – and we’re still learning how to use the audio editing software that we’re testing – but we are off to a good start.
We plan on posting a few podcasts a week – and perhaps more as we bring some others into the podcasting fold here at The Blog Herald.
We’re also interested in doing voice interviews (Skype is acceptable as well) of those in the blogosphere. Drop us a note if you’re interested.
- Dell XPS
- Audacity audio software
- Phil Windley’s Podcasting Setup
- Podcast Rigs
- The podcasting rig that we ordered (mostly, we’re using different software and some different microphone mounts)
- Podpress plugin for WordPress
- Steve Rubel: The Underground Blogosphere
- Scott Karp: The Underground blogosphere is just networking
- Those Bastards: The Underground Blogosphere isn’t underground, you just chose to ignore it most of the time
- Jesse Oxfeld headed to New York Magazine
- Joel Johnson leaves Gawker Media
- Syntagma Media’s AdsViral (beta)
- Blog Herald Interviews Meme of Spoke Media
- Chartreuse’s interview with Meme of Spoke Media
- Advertise on our podcast
Theme music by 0.22.
Author: Matt Craven
Matt Craven is the former editor & publisher of The Blog Herald.
Currently, Matt is the co-founder of Bryghtpath LLC, a consulting practice located in Woodbury, Minnesota.
Matt’s presently looking for new blogging gigs. Ping him at matt (at) bryghtpath dot com.
You can follow him on Twitter.