A quick rundown of who’s talking about WordCamp out there and a preview of what we have on-deck to wrap-up our own coverage.
Probably the best overall rundown was from Martin Neumann’s [gonzo]musings – course I’m biased because he lauded our coverage.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the more interesting coverage out there:
- The Women of WordCamp 2006 (Or “The Author Of This Blog Went To WordCamp And All He Brought Back Were Pictures of Chicks
- Why Om Malik and CNN Don’€™t Matter (Or The Importance Of The Nigerian Movie Industry)
Tommy Keswick posts a clear headed perspective with a rundown of some of the sessions.
1938 Media’s Loren Feldman has a video post entitled WordCamp Wrap-Up. Loren, where’s the rest of your video coverage??
9rules’ honchos Scrivs and Tymes talk WordCamp at the end of their ScrivsTyme Podcast.
As for our own coverage, we have a few related items coming your way soon:
- Aaron Brazell’s Wrapup Post
- Our Podcast interview with Aaron Brazell – we’re recording on Wednesday, likely posting on Friday
- We’re also going to have an interview with a couple other attendees that were at WordCamp this week – but we’ll keep those identities on the downlow for a bit…
Someone asked via email if we’re going to cover more conferences in the future.. and the answer is.. YES!.
We are scheming to sponsor some attendees at the upcoming PodCamp conference in Boston – and I may attend as well. Interested? Drop us a note!