My business cards are cooler than yours…

Filed as Uncategorized on August 21, 2006 11:35 pm

Repost This

While I have great appreciation for the “kickass bloggers” bloggers statement on Jeremy Wright’s business cards, I think mine are simply cooler:

Matt's Business Card

No matter what Aaron might have to say about it

Tags:

1. By Clyde Smith posted on August 21, 2006 at 11:56 pm

Actually, they both have their appeal.

Although the “stupid fuck” quote is a bit off putting.

2. By Martin Neumann posted on August 22, 2006 at 1:28 am

seeing the two cards and being objective, there’s a clear winner here and it’s the “stupid fuck” card.

BTW Matt, is that really what you have on the back of your card? If so, a big gonzo high five for you.

How’s Krug handling his drinks – under the table yet?

3. By Martin Neumann posted on August 22, 2006 at 1:54 am

of course, DK can’t be drunk – you’re off to San Jose on Wednesday night. my mistake.

4. By Jessica Doyle posted on August 22, 2006 at 3:41 am

Can anyone join in this blogger business card war or only senior ranking bloggers?

5. By Matt Craven posted on August 22, 2006 at 5:35 am

Although the “stupid fuck� quote is a bit off putting.

You’re no fun :)

6. By Matt Craven posted on August 22, 2006 at 5:35 am

That’s really my business card :)

Matt

7. By Matt Craven posted on August 22, 2006 at 5:36 am

Send them over, I’ll post them :)
    Matt

8. By Aaron Brazell posted on August 22, 2006 at 6:15 am

These folks are as fickle as the shifting winds. :) Clearly, Jeremy had a better card! :D

9. By Martin Neumann posted on August 22, 2006 at 6:16 am

Matt, Cool!

Seeing I’m your newest “star” columnist (did you see all the comments I got, eh!) I expect you to send me one of your cards off to me in the mail. :)

This I gotta see and have.

How much does it cost for an envelope and stamp to Australia? I’ll PayPal ya…

10. By Mike Rundle posted on August 24, 2006 at 8:52 am

37signals has all of you beat.

And if you crazy bloggers ever cared to attend SXSW where all the best designers get together, you would see cards made of metal, wood, plastic in shapes like teardrops, circles, triangles, etc. I’ve got a drawer full of my friend’s cards that are astounding.

11. By Thord Hedengren posted on August 24, 2006 at 9:06 am

The coolest business card I’ve seen was a “print” on a piece of chocolate. Needless to say it’s a stupid idea since you don’t want people to eat it, or it won’t stay solid in your wallet/pocket, but in the persons’ defence it was a one-time thing. ;)

12. By David Krug posted on August 24, 2006 at 4:32 pm

My business card is way cooler. It’s branded into the side of a cow. Imagine passing that out at parties.