Blogrolled: The Imus Show Blog

Filed as Uncategorized on August 23, 2006 10:20 am

Our new series Blogrolled continues with The Imus Show Blog.

One of my favorite radio shows has always been the Don Imus show.

When I was living in Boston, this was the only morning show worth listening to. I wasn’t much for listening to a morning comedy show, I was far more interested in hearing some hard news along with some good conversation – and that’s what I always got from Don Imus.

And then came 9/11… Imus chaired outstanding coverage for most of the morning and then launched into a great year of interviews with nearly every newsmaker that was worth listening to… and it’s coverage that I’ll never forget.

With that in mind, it was of great interest that “Big Roy” left a comment asking me to check out The Imus Show Blog – a blog focused on the Don Imus Show.

And I love it… particularly since I can’t get the show up here in Minnesota.

Visit The Imus Show Blog.

Welcome to the Blog Herald Blogroll!

Tags:

1. By Big Roy posted on August 23, 2006 at 11:46 am

Thank You Matt, that was very nice.

2. By Liz Strauss posted on August 23, 2006 at 11:49 am

Hey Matt,
    I love the Imus Show blog too. I’m totally glad you discovered it. Roy’s one of those rare bloggers who is not a political blogger, yet most of his readers are not bloggers. It’s fun to see what the differences are.
    Liz

3. By Lee Stamp posted on August 23, 2006 at 1:49 pm

Imus is now streamed on WFAN every morning so everybody with an Internet connection can hear it.

4. By Sid posted on August 23, 2006 at 4:03 pm

Matt, you can hear Imus streamed at http://www.wfan.com . Also check out http://radio.findanisp.com/radio-show.php?showid=159

5. By Chrissy posted on August 26, 2006 at 11:17 am

Can you get a podcast of Imus In The Morning?