Some things we didn’t have time to cover in detail today that are still worth mentioning:
- Google Video covers the death of Steve Irwin with some great outtakes and other videos.
- Steve Rubel covers Making Money with Your Blog from A to Z.
- Darren Rowse at Problogger links to a Technorati Tag Link Generator – a great tool for driving traffic to your blog through Technorati.
- Chartreuse has a teaser on what Team New Orleans Found in New Orleans.
- New York Times covers Wikis, are they the new ‘blogs’?
- BusinessWeek covers surveillance in retail stores. More than six million cameras out there watching you.
Author: Matt Craven
Matt Craven is the former editor & publisher of The Blog Herald.
Currently, Matt is the co-founder of Bryghtpath LLC, a consulting practice located in Woodbury, Minnesota.
Matt’s presently looking for new blogging gigs. Ping him at matt (at) bryghtpath dot com.
You can follow him on Twitter.