The WordCamp Schedule includes:
- Podcasting – Dan Kuykendall, author of PodPress
- Blogs vs. Journalism – John Dvorak and Om Malik
- Content Connections and Blogging Tips – Lorelle VanFossen
- Blog Monetization – Jeremy Wright
- Getting Involved with WordPress – Lloyd Budd and Mark Jaquith
- Designing the Obvious – Robert Hoekman, Jr.
- Whitehat SEO tips for Bloggers – Matt Cutts
- High Performance WordPress – Barry Abrahamson and Matt Mullenweg
- Interative Design in Agile Environments – Rashmi Sinha
- Musical Interlude – Andy Skelton
- Past, Present, and Future of Web Publishing – Dave Winer
- Usability Analysis of WP – Liz Danzico
- State of the Word – Matt Mullenweg
- Developer Duke-out – Michael Adams, Ryan Boren, Mark Jaquith, Andy Skelton, et al
This is an amazing schedule of whose who in WordPress and blogging. Are you going to be there?
Author: Lorelle VanFossen
The author of Lorelle on WordPress and the fast-selling book, Blogging Tips: What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging, as well as several other blogs, Lorelle VanFossen has been blogging for over 15 years, covering blogging, WordPress, travel, nature and travel photography, web design, web theory and development extensively as web technologies developed.