The WordCamp Schedule includes:
- Podcasting – Dan Kuykendall, author of PodPress
- Blogs vs. Journalism – John Dvorak and Om Malik
- Content Connections and Blogging Tips – Lorelle VanFossen
- Blog Monetization – Jeremy Wright
- Getting Involved with WordPress – Lloyd Budd and Mark Jaquith
- Designing the Obvious – Robert Hoekman, Jr.
- Whitehat SEO tips for Bloggers – Matt Cutts
- High Performance WordPress – Barry Abrahamson and Matt Mullenweg
- Interative Design in Agile Environments – Rashmi Sinha
- Musical Interlude – Andy Skelton
- Past, Present, and Future of Web Publishing – Dave Winer
- Usability Analysis of WP – Liz Danzico
- State of the Word – Matt Mullenweg
- Developer Duke-out – Michael Adams, Ryan Boren, Mark Jaquith, Andy Skelton, et al
This is an amazing schedule of whose who in WordPress and blogging. Are you going to be there?