Bloggy Network Launches is My Home

Filed as News on July 19, 2007 1:31 pm

Bloggy Network has recently announced the launch of is My Home, a local blogging effort where content centered around select localities are featured.

Each is My Home blog is tailored to your city – this ain’t no cookie-cutter content. Our bloggers will be poring over their cities, making sure you know what is going on. If you are looking for a great wealth of local information, and haven’t found what you are looking for, our blogs are a great place to start.

is My Home currently features nine cities: Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Memphis, Nashville, and Philadelphia. Jacob Gower says Bloggy is looking into expanding into more cities (currently limited to US cities), so if you think you’re passionate enough to run a local blog for your city, give them a buzz.

[via Blog Network Watch]

Tags:

1. By Jeremy Steele posted on July 19, 2007 at 1:51 pm

Wondrr how long it’ll be till other networks do the same?

2. By Chris Clarke posted on July 19, 2007 at 7:19 pm

Toronto? I would argue that our fair city is far more deserving than all of the cities currently featured…combined! OK, I may be exaggerating a bit…

3. By AhmedF posted on July 19, 2007 at 8:07 pm

Of course we are gonna do Toronto – hell its my home town (and umm … I’m part of Bloggy Network).

4. By J. Angelo Racoma posted on July 20, 2007 at 12:18 am

Yes. May I add that is My Home is from the same people (or at least affiliated with) as iBegin, whose first ever city was Toronto. Maybe you’d like to write about Toronto, Chris. :)

I’d like to write about my own place, in case you guys would like to expand over to the far reaches of the other continents.

5. By AhmedF posted on July 20, 2007 at 3:04 am

Yeah let me clarify that – iBegin was spawned in Canada. Bloggy Network was born in the US. I happen to be involved in both. So um – yeah we will have Canada sooner than later :)

6. By PinoyBlogoSphere.com posted on July 21, 2007 at 10:30 am

The grassroots bloggers of the Philippines would definitely be interested :) Let us know when it’s gonna be launched at our Home ;)

7. links for 2007-07-24 « PinoyBlurker @ PinoyBlogoSphere.comJuly 24, 2007 at 11:19 am
  8. links for 2007-07-24 « PinoyBlogoSphere.com | PhilippineBlogoSphere.comJuly 24, 2007 at 11:32 am

Current ye@r *