Performancing’s Ryan Caldwell has recently announced the 2007 Performancing Blog Awards, which aims to highlight the very best that the blogosphere has to offer. Starting December 17th, bloggers are encouraged to nominate blogs and/or bloggers for various fields and categories.
Official Categories For The 2007 Performancing Blog Awards:
- The Best Overall Blog
- The Most Influential Blogger
- The Best Blog Design
- The Best Blog Typography
- The Best Blog Name
- The Best New Blog
- The Best Blog Community
- The Most Improved Blog of 2007
- The Best Blogs You’ve Never Heard Of
- The Best Blog Podcast
- The Best Use of a Corporate Blog
- The Best Video Blog
- The Best Writing/Blogging Blog
- The Best Science/Technology Blog
- The Most Controversial Blog
- The Best SEO Blog
- The Best Celeb/Style Blog
- The Best Business/Money Blogs
- The Best Photo Blog
- The Best Sports Blog
- The Best Blog WebHost
- The Best Family and Parenting Blog
- The Best Political Blog
- The Best Food/Health Blog
- The Funniest Blog
It’s the people’s awards afterall…
- The Best Travel Blog
- The Best Education Blog
Performancing has also asked the blogging community for any help or tips in deciding which among the nominees are deserving enough to be awarded in each category, whether as the winner, runners-up or honorable mentions.
If you would like to make a nomination, please leave a comment at the Performancing 2007 Blog Awards page. You may also use the Award badge (direct hotlinking permitted) if you would like to help spread the word.
Disclosure: Performancing is owned by Splashpress Media, the parent company of the Blog Herald.