Podcast 2008.1: Shel Israel v. Loren Feldman
In this edition, we take a look at the drama between Shel Israel and Loren Feldman.. we’ll also talk about some weekend stories here on The Blog Herald.
And now, on with the show. Notes after the jump….
- Rocketboom Founder posts twitter account for sale on ebay (TechCrunch)
- Duncan Riley – founder of The Blog Herald
- Gridjit (a social portal for twitter)
- How an online forum helped a car dealer recover a stolen car
- Beyond.ca car enthusiast website
- What’s your blog workspace?
- My Problogging Setup
- How a videoblogger from NYC outsmarted a so-called social media expert
- Shel Israel – The Fake One
- A Brief Followup on the Shel Israel v. Loren Feldman Drama
- 3 Brands vs. 1 Puppet, Guess Who Wins @ 3by9
- The Peter Principle & Fast Company @ TymeSaid
Author: Matt Craven
Matt Craven is the former editor & publisher of The Blog Herald.
Currently, Matt is the co-founder of Bryghtpath LLC, a consulting practice located in Woodbury, Minnesota.
Matt’s presently looking for new blogging gigs. Ping him at matt (at) bryghtpath dot com.
You can follow him on Twitter.