In this exclusive interview with Duncan, we talk about how he landed the gig at TechCrunch, his thoughts on working with Mike and the gang, some observations about the Web 2.0/VC situation in Silicon Valley, and what his future plans are. We’ll also get into the Full Feed v. Partial Feed debate and talk about a few other topics as well.
Update: Duncan has announced his departure in a final post over at TechCrunch.
And now, on with the show. Notes after the jump….
Note: Show notes are not in the order we discuss in the interview, but rather an overall look at links mentioned in the podcast.
- b5media – Duncan’s former employer & startup
- Louis Gray: Duncan Riley misses the point of Friendfeed
- Duncan Riley: Friendfeed = More Hyped Yawn
- Robert Scoble: Scobleizer
- Shel Israel (1938 Media Parody)
- Shel Israel’s Real Website
- 1938 Media
Author: Matt Craven
Matt Craven is the former editor & publisher of The Blog Herald.
Currently, Matt is the co-founder of Bryghtpath LLC, a consulting practice located in Woodbury, Minnesota.
Matt’s presently looking for new blogging gigs. Ping him at matt (at) bryghtpath dot com.
You can follow him on Twitter.