Budget Fashionista Fashion Blog Success Story

Filed as Features on September 12, 2008 5:41 am

Repost This

budget fashionista kathryn finney client case studies If you were to throw a party in honor of your blog, how many people would turn up?

One of my lovely clients, Kathryn Finney, wrote to tell me how I missed out on a brilliant party. Their bash was to celebrate 5 years of Budget Fashionista.

At New York Fashion Week.

Over 500 people attended, with 100 queuing to get in!

Not only was it a huge success in terms of numbers, she also attracted fashions glitterati such as Carson Kressley and Roshumba Williams. Good job I couldn’t make it, wouldn’t have wanted to have upstaged anyone … um …

Other special guests attending the celebration included FUSE TV host
Dee Vasquez, HSN star and shoe expert Meghan Cleary, VH1 Glam God’s
Jess Zaino, and We TV’s lifestyle guru Steve Kemble. Along with
celebrities, there was also major media in attendance, including
People, Glamour, Forbes,  NBC, several members of the international
press (including Czech and German TV), Kathryn’s blogger friends
(including BagTrends.com, Shefinds, Papier Doll, InsidetheTents) and a
few paparazzi.

You might have seen one of the things I write about is building authority. There can be no doubt Kathryn has created a great deal authority in the fashion world, with appearances on TODAY, Good Morning America, E!, CNN, amongst others.

Congratulations Kathryn and all on the Simply Good Media team :)

Tags: , , ,

1. By Miss Issippi posted on September 12, 2008 at 10:13 am

If I threw a party for my blog, not counting my family, I think exactly one person would show up. That’s counting me, though.

2. By Toni posted on November 3, 2008 at 1:15 pm

Wow, sounds like quite a party! Wish I could have gone!

3. By handbag Watches posted on November 19, 2008 at 11:27 am

I share a good thing for everyone Fashion. It,s Beautiful

4. By Affordable Style posted on December 1, 2008 at 11:46 am

Congratulations to Kathryn – in all of your success. We continue to follow theBudgetFashionista.com on a daily basis.

5. By Designer Jeans Lover posted on January 18, 2009 at 6:20 am

The world that women live in needs help in looking and feeling great on a budget. Not everyone can shop at designer stores and afford designer prices. I think the Budget Fashionista blog is fantastic. It always seems to come up high on a lot of my searches.

6. By Bill posted on September 20, 2009 at 8:51 pm

Just added my own blog this month. I need some inspiration. Thx.

7. By nilabha posted on October 9, 2009 at 11:37 am

Quite interesting blog …. i like it

8. By Inkit Myway posted on January 22, 2010 at 6:05 am

wear loads of dark and bright colors like orange goes owsum with blue,grey and purple to have a cozy and safer feeling in the season of hot and cold.i’d like to mention Leigh Lezark’s unique style and Erin Wasson to get a cindy crawford feeling and girl olivia and Nicky Hilton are next to mention.

9. By superflatiron posted on July 16, 2010 at 7:00 am

Under the same condition, we offer the same products at a lower price, and at the same price we offer better quality. We have the ability to supply you in any quantities as desired by the clients. We sincerely hope that you can come to contact with us.

10. By Merk posted on July 23, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Congratulations Kathryn, I hope next time I will be 1 of the 500 people attended for this great party.