February 28, 2011
These days blogs are spreading like wildfire across cyberspace. Finding a way to make your blog stand out from the masses takes some work. When launching a new blog to promote your company, it’s crucial to develop a positive, trusting relationship with your readers. The following are a few simple guidelines that can help you use your blog to build a trustworthy reputation.
1. Maintain a professional voice in your writing to establish credibility.
2. Determine a target audience and write specifically for your readers. If you consistently relate to your audience, then you’re providing a sense of reliability.
3. Create traffic to boost your searchability and increase your blog’s perceived validity.
4. Adhere to advertising rules and terms of service if you subscribe to a blog provider.
5. Research background information for every post you write to add credibility to your blog’s content.
6. Cite trustworthy that can lead readers to other legitimate online information that relates to your industry.
7. Make your blog as interactive as possible by encouraging participation from your readers and nurturing a relationship with your audience. read more