November 27, 2008
Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft are giving away $300,000 worth of computers, laptops, netbooks, PDAs, printers, software and accessories through a blog-oriented promotion called the HP Magic Giveaway. HP is not directly raffling off the prizes, though, but has left this task to 50 bloggers, who will run different contests on their blogs to determine the winners.
The prize package includes:
- HP TouchSmart IQ816 PC with Windows
- HP HDX 18 series Premium Notebook PC with Windows
- HP MediaSmart Connect
- HP Pavilion dv4-1145go Entertainment Notebooks with Windows
- HP Mini 1000 series with Windows
- HP Photosmart C6380 Wireless AIO
- HP 564 Series Photo Value Pack
- Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007
- Corel VideoStudio X2
- Kung Fu Panda widescreen DVDs
You can visit the list of participating blogs, and readers are eligible to join all 50 contests for better chances of winning.