November 20, 2008
Bloggers who are looking for a way to generate revenue for their blogs might be interested in a new service that launched today. Coined InLinks, the ad network sells spots within your posts to paying advertisers. As a content owner, you have the right to accept or reject any campaign.
The nice part is that the ads are pop-up free and relatively easy on the eyes.
There are of course ethical issues that must be tackled when it comes to notifying your readers what these ‘InLinks’ are all about. Plus, you might awaken the mighty Google giant, and as someone who has been spanked by them before, I would do your homework before you sign up.
I will say that in this economic climate, this blogger, and many that I know, are looking for new revenue streams.
Here’s more info directly from the source.
(We) pay 10% of all revenue earned by publishers that you refer to us! This 10% of revenue earned from publishers you refer is good for a full two years after the publisher joins inLinks. We also offer you the ability to earn up to 15% of all revenue publishers you refer earn us, check out the tiered system below:
1. 10% for first two years of referred publisher life.
2. 11% if blogger refers over $1,000 per month of revenue.
3. 12% if blogger refers over $2,000 per month of revenue.
4. 13% if blogger refers over $3,000 per month of revenue.
5. 14% if blogger refers over $4,000 per month of revenue.
6. 15% if blogger refers over $5,000 per month of revenue.
If anyone gives this a whirl, let us know!