Welcome to our fourth official podcast here at The Blog Herald. Our focus in today’s edition..
You can subscribe directly to our podcast feed in order to receive our show each day that it is released.
And now, on with the show. Notes after the jump….
- Ben Bleikamp joins The Blog Herald
- del.icio.us goes on a tear
- Lamont defeats Lieberman
- TechCrunch Network launches CrunchGear
- The Wild West Blogosphere
- Blog Herald podcast now available via iTunes
- This podcast sponsored by PopCrunch. Visit PopCrunch for the latest celebrity news.
- The PopCrunch Show, a daily video show highlighting celebrity news
- Aaron Brazell @ TechnoSailor
- Aaron’s columns at The Blog Herald
- Ensight – Personal blog of Jeremy Wright, where Aaron got his start blogging.
- WordCamp 2006
- Technosailor: Blog architecture
- Duncan Riley’s Blog
- Problogger – Darren Rowse’s Blog
- PhotoMatt – Matt Mullenweg’s Blog (Creator of WordPress)
- David Krug
- Loren Feldman – 1938 Media
- Chartreuse (beta)
- See Aaron’s interview at G’day World Podcast as well
- Advertise on our Podcast
Author: Matt Craven
Matt Craven is the former editor & publisher of The Blog Herald.
Currently, Matt is the co-founder of Bryghtpath LLC, a consulting practice located in Woodbury, Minnesota.
Matt’s presently looking for new blogging gigs. Ping him at matt (at) bryghtpath dot com.
You can follow him on Twitter.