Podcast 2006.5: Aaron Brazell & WordCamp 2006, Part 2
Welcome to our fourth official podcast here at The Blog Herald. Our focus in today’s edition..
Part I of our interview with Aaron Brazell is also available.
And now, on with the show. Notes after the jump….
Oh, for your 9rules folks all worried what Aaron has to say, just jump to about 15:50 in the podcast.
- We’re still seeking spiffy columnists at The Blog Herald
- This podcast sponsored by PopCrunch. Visit PopCrunch for the latest celebrity news.
- The PopCrunch Show, a daily video show highlighting celebrity news
- New Media is going to kick the mainstream media’s ass (or perhaps it already is)
- Weblogs, Inc.
- Aaron Brazell @ TechnoSailor
- Aaron’s columns at The Blog Herald
- WordCamp 2006
- Technosailor: Om Malik Blows It
- GigaOm: Om Malik’s Blog
- Chartreuse (beta)
- Loren Feldman / 1938 Media
- The Fanboy Mentality
- John Perry Barlow
- Jason Calacanis
- How to Lose Credibility in 48 Hours, about Jason Leopold
- The latest 9rules design
- Advertising with 9rules
- Mobility Watch
- Gadget Bloggers
- See Aaron’s interview at G’day World Podcast as well
- Advertise on our Podcast
Author: Matt Craven
Matt Craven is the former editor & publisher of The Blog Herald.
Currently, Matt is the co-founder of Bryghtpath LLC, a consulting practice located in Woodbury, Minnesota.
Matt’s presently looking for new blogging gigs. Ping him at matt (at) bryghtpath dot com.
You can follow him on Twitter.