Podcast 2006.11: What’s a blog network anyways?
Today, we examine the question of what is a blog network. We also talk a bit about Syntagma Media and their attempts to calls themselves a web network magazine. We also talk about today’s news in the blogosphere.
And now, on with the show. Notes after the jump….
- Om Malik: Kiko sells for $258,1000
- Amit Agarwal: Yahoo removes Blog search from Yahoo! News Homepage
- Yahoo Blog Search – Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated
- 5 Signs your Newspaper is Doomed
- Copyblogger: Journalistic Superiority at Work
- Melissa Whitworth’s explanation
- Scobelizer: I hate John Comokaz
- Blog Network Watch
- Blog Network List
- Syntagma Media
- Weblogs, Inc.
- Gawker Media
- BlogMedia, Inc.
- Federated Media
- Syntagma Media: The Reorganization of Syntagma Media
- Syntagma Media: Around the Magazine
- Syntagma Media: Newswire
- Syntagma Media’s Blog Network List entry
- Blog Herald: Syntagma Media goes online mag
- Advertise on our Podcast
Author: Matt Craven
Matt Craven is the former editor & publisher of The Blog Herald.
Currently, Matt is the co-founder of Bryghtpath LLC, a consulting practice located in Woodbury, Minnesota.
Matt’s presently looking for new blogging gigs. Ping him at matt (at) bryghtpath dot com.
You can follow him on Twitter.