CSS tips and tricks

Filed as News on September 8, 2006 9:18 pm

Welcome visitors from Digg. The Blog Herald is one of the largest sites covering the blogosphere – and has been so for more than four years.

You can subscribe to our feed and visit our archives for more stories.

I’ve been writing CSS for about 2 years now and I still feel like every time I open up a blank file and begin writing CSS for a new design I learn something new.

For those of you that are new to CSS or experts always looking for a new trick, here are some of things I do on a regular basis to keep my code organized (kind of).

1. Size text without using pixels

If you’re wondering how some designers get font sizes to work using em as a unit rather than px, it’s easy. There is a trick that was written about a while ago (maybe on ALA) that resets the font sizes for the entire site so that 1.0em is the same as 10px.

body { font-size: 62.5% }

Simply throw the font-size: 62.5% bit into your body styling and you’re done. Now you can use ems to sizes your fonts rather than pixels.

So your paragraph styles might look something like this:

p { font-size: 1.2em; line-height: 1.5em; }

You might be wondering why it matters how you size fonts? Bulletproof design. Any major site needs to be able to withstand a user enlarging text (old people use the web too!), and setting absolute sizes is not good practice.

2. Make your code easy to read

When I was looking at some of the CSS coded by Rundle I noticed that he separated his heading tags nicely. It looked something like this:

h1 {}
    h1#logo { font-size: 2em; color: #000; }
h2 {}
    h2.title { font-size: 1.8em; font-weight: normal; }

Quickly scanning the CSS for the different heading tags is a breeze if you use this technique. It is also helpful if you’re sharing code or working on a large site where you are using the same heading tags (say, h2) in multiple places since you’ll be able to style each one independently and not worry about child classes inheriting attributes from the parent class.

I also use similar techniques for paragraph tags, anchor tags, and any other tag that requires multiple classes to look correct in every instance.

3. Separate code into blocks

This might be common sense to some of you but sometimes I look at CSS and it’s not broken down into “sections.” It’s easy to do an it makes working with code weeks, months, or years later much easier. You’ll have an easier time finding classes and elements that you need to change.

This is how I usuall break down my site:

/* Structure */

This is where I’d put the primary site structure divs and classes.

/* Typography */

This is where I would list things like paragraphs, headings, and other miscellaneous font styles such as small and strong tags.

/* Links */

This one is simple – all the styling for anchor tags.

/* Lists, images, etc. */

This is where I would style images, lists, and any other elements that didn’t fit into the rest of the section. If I have an unordered list for the navigation I might setup a new section for navigation and setup all the styles for the navigation, including the list and link styles, in this section – it makes editing the navigation much easier.

4. Stop using so many divs!

This has been echoed by a lot of coders and standards nuts, and while I don’t think there is anything wrong with using a lot of block level elements, I laugh a little when I see someone style their article headlines using a div rather than a heading tag. Some people even style their bylines using a div! Try using the small tag or the a span for goodness sake.

5. Style everything at once

I noticed that I was typing “margin: 0; padding: 0;” in just about every element. I remembered seeing someone use “*” to style everything on a page at once. I decided it didn’t make much sense to define margin and padding over and over when I always gave them the same parameters.

It’s easy to do:

* { margin: 0; padding: 0; }

Now you only have to define margin and padding on elements where you actually want some.

Know of any other tips or tricks? Let me know :)

In this moving age of internet many internet providers have also come into the field of web hosting. Some of these companies are working as domain reseller while others are offering complete hosting services along with the basic internet marketing program. Most of these companies offer free wireless internet connection along with their hosting packages. Some internet phone service providers are also offering ppc search engines to their clients. Along with basic hosting and SEO services some of these companies also offer the services of online training. Above all webmasters should not go after the freebies init as these are not considered as recommended servers by most of the experienced webmasters.

Tags:

1. By Thord Hedengren posted on September 9, 2006 at 4:13 am

Nice post Ben. I’ve fixed way too many CSS files that look like shit and takes time just to understand since everything is everywhere. Structure is necessary, even if it’s just for yourself.

Styling everthing is a good tip that I’ll take from this post. Haven’t done it before but it sure makes sence. :)

2. By Su posted on September 9, 2006 at 4:30 am

The universal selector, while convenient, messes with form elements in Gecko browsers. It’s also overkill, since it applies to every single element in a document, whether or not it needs its margins/padding cancelled, if they even apply, slowing the browser down.

3. By Big Roy posted on September 9, 2006 at 11:21 am

Thanks Ben, this was written so even a novice like me can understand it and apply it. These kind of posts are very helpful.

4. By Ben Bleikamp posted on September 9, 2006 at 2:44 pm

Big Roy – Glad you could get something out of it :)

Su – How much does a padding/margin declaration slow down the server? Even on a major site that is styled primarily with CSS it seems trivial to think that the universal selector giving all elements a margin/padding of 0 would slow down the server too much.

5. By Mike Rundle posted on September 9, 2006 at 5:09 pm

Hey Ben, it’d probably be good to talk about just why 62.5% font-size declaration makes sizes easier to deal with.

The default size of text in browsers is 16px and 62.5% of 16px is 10px. By bringing the default size down to a managable whole number like 10 (instead of 16) you can now easily do font-sizes in em units without busting out your calculator. 15px is 1.5em, 12px is 1.2em and so on. Without dropping the default size to 10px (62.5% of default) to start you’d be stuck doing multiples of 16 which isn’t fun.

6. By Ben Bleikamp posted on September 9, 2006 at 11:23 pm

Mike – Good point. I always forget that people new to CSS wouldn’t know that…probably why I don’t write too many tutorials.

7. By Martin posted on September 10, 2006 at 7:22 am

Good tip, Mike on explaining the 62.5% thing in a clear way for us css-dolts.

Seems like a smart way to manage text size in many sections.

Ben – #5 “styling” is a good tip. Thanks

8. By remo posted on September 10, 2006 at 9:24 am

* { margin: 0; padding: 0; } is likely to break things like form buttons.

you might want to use reset.css from http://sourceforge.net/projects/yui instead.
    it resets many values to make most browsers behave the same way – without breaking stuff.

9. By Brian posted on September 10, 2006 at 9:37 am

Ben – I think Su is talking about the speed of the browser as it renders the page on the client side. Once the response has been generated on the server and sent to the client it doesn’t matter how fast the server is. The site visitor’s own computer still needs to read the CSS rules and correctly postion, pad, margin, etc every single element on the page. The more rules and styles to apply the (potentially) longer the brower will take to finish loading.

10. By James John Malcolm (AkaXakA) posted on September 10, 2006 at 9:55 am

Kinda good tips, but if you will I have a few caveats to add to them (which I’ve picked up in my 5+ years of css):

3) Yep. I noticed that Douglass Bowman puts an extra line of ==== underneath the section title, tit really improves legibility. So you’d get:
    /* Structure
    ======== */

4) Absobloodylutely!

5) You *can* but watch out: Everything really does mean everything. This means that you have to explicitly set padding&margin for everything, as you can’t depend on browser defaults anymore. I have found this to be more hassle than it’s worth.
    A better alternative would be to simply list the block elements you want pad&marginless like so:
    div, form, etc {pad:marg:}
    There are ready-made stylesheets which do this for you, ready to be included. (But as I don’t use them, I don’t have any links to them unfortunately)

11. By chester posted on September 10, 2006 at 10:29 am

Good list Bet. You could also add ‘How to change case without changing code':

p.small {font-variant: small-caps}

Submitted this post at howtohut { http://http://www.howtohut.com/css_tips_and_tricks }

12. By D. Woods posted on September 10, 2006 at 10:52 am

I love seeing tips like this! I just want to add a few suggestions to #3 (section titles):

– Please don’t define the same tag/class/id/etc. multiple tmes under different sections. If you’re very familiar with the CSS file in question, it’s probably really useful. But if someone else is trying to update a file you’ve written, it can become extraordinarily confusing when you think you’ve “found” the style definition you want to edit, and not realize you’re not seeing the whole definition. This cost me about two hours of work just last night, as I was working on a new blog template based off of an existing one.

– Include a “Table of Contents” area in comments at the top to give someone new to the file an idea of how the styles are grouped

13. By Dan posted on September 10, 2006 at 11:27 am

I believe the following link is the first time I saw mention of the margin/padding reset at the beginning of a css file. Just fyi, so if this is where you read it originally, i’m sure he’d appreciate the props from a credit link:

14. Basement Tapes » CSS tips and tricks at The Blog HeraldSeptember 10, 2006 at 11:31 am
  15. By Paul Stamatiou posted on September 10, 2006 at 11:31 am

pure genius

16. CSS tips and tricks | gille.wsSeptember 10, 2006 at 12:14 pm
  17. CSS tips and tricks « My BlogSeptember 10, 2006 at 12:28 pm
  18. By osamabeenlaid posted on September 10, 2006 at 12:41 pm

damm I thought these were tips for Counter Strike Source.

19. By KimmoA posted on September 10, 2006 at 1:00 pm

Hey! #5 is my trick! (Actually, it’s really essential for any layout. It should be default.)

20. By Matt Craven posted on September 10, 2006 at 1:44 pm

damm I thought these were tips for Counter Strike Source.

Classic is better ;)
    Matt

21. By Peter Bengtsson posted on September 10, 2006 at 1:46 pm

About #5, if you do that you loose the “natural spacing” that all elements have in the browser. That means that two paragraphs following each other won’t have the natural spacing that the user might expect so you’ll have to manually add this yourself.

If you’re working on large’ish site you as a CSS designer can’t predict all the kind of HTML use there will be on future pages. Sooner or later someone will try to edit a page but all padding has gone away. I’ve seen this many times and I hate it.

Don’t f**k around too much with the way browsers work. If you break the conventions of spacing in what always matters the most, content, you’ll end up annoying the readers because it feels unfamiliar.

My 2c

22. By Nis Sarup posted on September 10, 2006 at 2:12 pm

As long as you wanna make textsizing easy, why not do this?
    body { font-size: 6.25% }

Then 12px text = 12em. (At least I think so, Im tired)

23. By Tim posted on September 10, 2006 at 2:23 pm

Very very helpful for me, thank you very much for writing and post more about CSS stuff. :-)

24. COGMIOS.NL - life during WW4 and WWW2.0 (home of Cogmios) » Rewriting the CSS of this BlogSeptember 10, 2006 at 2:36 pm
  25. By Ben Van Melle posted on September 10, 2006 at 3:16 pm

Hi Ben, very interesting and helpful info for a starting webmaster, working hard to make my site attractive and professional looking. Thanks (from another Ben…)

26. By Kelly posted on September 10, 2006 at 3:46 pm

Why not just use px to reset the text size for the body?

body {
    10px;
    }

Then, use percents for the rest.

p {
    font-size: 110%;
    }

Oh, and did you know that you should not use units for line-height? See http://meyerweb.com/eric/thoughts/2006/02/08/unitless-line-heights/ for the long explanation.

27. By Ronnie posted on September 10, 2006 at 5:48 pm

Hi Ben, thanks for the tips. This is really useful. I need to check how mines are now :)

Ronnie

28. By Zaigham posted on September 10, 2006 at 6:38 pm

Very nice tips! I used some of tips in my css files, but I learned few more today. Thanks for sharing.

29. By Adam Hewgill posted on September 10, 2006 at 6:45 pm

Becareful with that unitless line height stuff. It has been shown that some older versions of Firefox and Mozilla suffer from a bug related to this.

Roger of 456 Berea Street lays it out here.

30. Siyaxoxa.com » Blog Archive » CSS Tips and tricksSeptember 11, 2006 at 1:06 am
  31. By tobto posted on September 11, 2006 at 3:18 am

well, * { margin: 0; padding: 0; } is great, but I use more:

img {border:0}

and my top-notch:

br {display:none}

This is not a joke. It helps in some cases for alining up lines.

32. By Nick posted on September 11, 2006 at 7:09 am

I think Kelly is right.

To set the font-size percentage requires that every user’s standard font-size is 16px. But in many cases it is not.

So I prefer Kelly’s way

33. » 2006å¹´09月11æ—¥ 收è—?的链接 - ä¸?å?ˆæ ¼çš„程åº?员September 11, 2006 at 7:26 am
  34. 本日書籤 « penk - Keep on rockin’ in the free worldSeptember 11, 2006 at 7:53 am
  35. By Stamp posted on September 11, 2006 at 8:18 am

I use * a lot. I use it mostly to set the base font of the document since doesn’t cascade into tables. That way you only define your font-family and “regular” text size once and then take care of the exceptions.

You can also make your CSS “sections” more obvious by expanding the comments to include an underline:

/* List Styles
    —————————————————- */

36. By Stamp posted on September 11, 2006 at 8:19 am

That should say the body tag doesn’t cascade into tables. Sorry it got stripped. :P

37. By Exp Martial Arts posted on September 11, 2006 at 8:36 am

I’m definately guilty of using too many div’s. Thanks for the tips, I’ll get mine cleaned up a bit.

38. By Martin posted on September 11, 2006 at 8:46 am

Can you explain why I should use 62.5% as the base font size instead of 76% as mentioned in http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/box_lesson/font/ or even setting 10px as the base font and use percents to resize the base font as mentioned by someone else?

They all seem equally convincing but I feel completely and utterly confused.

While I applaud your message about the 62.5% base font size but it doesn’t make me want to use it due to other conflicting methods of font resizing.

By the way, 62.5% doesn’t always equate to 10px as a LOT of people will think. It is relative to 100% (whatever size the browser defaults dictates, not 16px but it does convincingly look like 16px).

39. By Jeff posted on September 11, 2006 at 10:11 am

1) While non-pixel based font sizing is definitely the way to write your css, there is one (IE) caveat. If you set the font-size of the body below 100%, IE has a problem with text-zooming. The work-around is to set your body to 100% explicitly and 62,5% on your div-container (or similar div).,/i>

Could you clarify this (with actual css code)? Thx.

40. By Jeremy posted on September 11, 2006 at 10:57 am

Thank you for the tips. This was a good read.

41. » CSS tips and tricks: Organize your codeSeptember 11, 2006 at 11:47 am
  42. Dr-Leech’s Blog » CSS TipsSeptember 11, 2006 at 11:58 am
  43. ResourceBlog / Tips for organizing and using CSSSeptember 11, 2006 at 12:00 pm
  44. By davidp posted on September 11, 2006 at 12:08 pm

D. Woods wrote:
    “Please don’t define the same tag/class/id/etc. multiple tmes under different sections…. it can become extraordinarily confusing when you think you’ve “foundâ€? the style definition you want to edit, and not realize you’re not seeing the whole definition”

This makes sense within a single style sheet but we are, after all, dealing with *cascading* style sheets. You can not expect to find the “whole definition” in one place. You must analyse the cascade in reverse to find and change the property you are interested in.

45. By David Hucklesby posted on September 11, 2006 at 1:01 pm

Some nice points there. But I’d like to nit-pick :)

(q)There is a trick […] that resets the font sizes for the entire site so that 1.0em is the same as 10px.(/q)

Not necessarily. IE6 on my laptop shows 1em as 20px, rendering 62.5% as 12 or 13 pixels. That’s with factory settings. Text size is easily overridden in several ways by any visitor to your page. Also be aware that this technique may lead to considerable inconsistencies among browsers in applying visitor font-size preferences. See the charts on this page:

(q)Style everything at once […]
    * { margin: 0; padding: 0; }
    (/q)

I’ve never seen the point of this. Most elements have zero margins and padding anyway. Almost all that have them need _some_ margin or padding, so why not just specify what you want and be done with it? Also note SU’s comment.

KELLY – Your suggestion to use pixels for the BODY selector would be fine except for a bug in IE5 and 6 that prevents visitors to your page changing the text size using the View -> Text Size menu.

ADAM – I’m not sure what we can do about those line-height bugs. Specifying units definitely has a down side. Let’s hope Gecko owners upgrade frequently.

46. By Ken Savage posted on September 11, 2006 at 1:04 pm

img {border:0} is one of my big one’s also.

47. By Christian Watson posted on September 11, 2006 at 2:02 pm

For organizing your CSS, write your attributes in alphabetical order.

For example, border will always come before margin which comes before width. It makes the CSS easier to scan and debug.

Create a table of contents at the top of your CSS file that shows what sections your CSS is broken down into. Then you can just highlight a section and hit F3 (Win) to jump to it.

For optimizing your CSS – don’t forget to combine classes. I wrote a post on this here: http://www.smileycat.com/miaow/archives/000152.html

48. By Tim posted on September 11, 2006 at 3:08 pm

Again, nice little list (please do more things like this!).

But one thing I don’t understand is what exactly the tag does. I’ve looked in many places and I really don’t understand why people use it. I know it’s for some type of heading but I really don’t understand, could someone explain for me?

49. By Richard posted on September 11, 2006 at 6:44 pm

Hey,

CSS is always one of the areas I never touched on, until in the past few months. I’m still learning, and I need to get more experience in the process.

On a sidenote, this tutorial is great – before I’d even finished reading i’d hit the bookmark button in Safari.

Awesome :-D
    Richard

50. By Jerry Kindall posted on September 11, 2006 at 6:48 pm

If using font-size: 62.5% is good then surely using font-size: 6.25% would be even better, as it would allow ems to exactly equal pixels.

51. Like Your Work » Blog Archive » links for 2006-09-12September 11, 2006 at 7:30 pm
  52. CSS Resource Roundup at The Blog JointSeptember 11, 2006 at 8:49 pm
  53. By George Huff posted on September 12, 2006 at 12:49 am

A lot of good tips. Good post.

I think there is an even better way to organize one’s CSS.

Ever since I stumbled on that file, I have copied it. My only addition has been adding “notes” at the top as well.

54. Bieber Labs » links for 2006-09-12September 12, 2006 at 6:05 am
  55. TechMount » Archive » Daily Friction #145September 12, 2006 at 11:49 am
  56. CSS Best Articles - Spellbook - IT mage’s best friendSeptember 12, 2006 at 12:30 pm
  57. Poteta Blog » Archives » CSS tips and tricks!September 12, 2006 at 5:14 pm
  58. RyanBurwell » Blog Archive » CSS tips and tricks!September 13, 2006 at 12:58 pm
  59. Links for 2006-09-10 (via Cogmios.nl)September 17, 2006 at 11:05 am
  60. Advice on growing a blog at The Blog HeraldOctober 15, 2006 at 12:18 pm
  61. Inserit | Keeping things simple » Top 10 Sites for CSS Tips and TricksOctober 19, 2006 at 1:54 am
  62. Blog Vecindad Gráfica Diseño Gráfico » Blog Archive » Otra y otra lista de soporte a CSSOctober 25, 2006 at 7:36 am
  63. » CSS tips and tricks!October 25, 2006 at 2:21 pm
  64. Minimizr » Blog Archive » Minimal CSSOctober 31, 2006 at 2:35 pm
  65. Webdesigner’s Kit » Blog Archive » Top ten sites for CSS tips and tricksNovember 9, 2006 at 10:20 am
  66. ARTbird309’s Blog » Blog Archive » links for 2006-12-07December 6, 2006 at 8:49 pm
  67. www.craig-russell.co.uk » Blog » CSS TemplateJanuary 17, 2007 at 1:48 pm
  68. Free CSS Editors : lxpages.com blogMarch 29, 2007 at 12:48 pm
  69. ..: CRISTIAN ESLAVA | Diseño Gráfico / Web | Maquetación | Flash | Multimedia | 3D | Fotografía :.. » Editores CSS gratuitos | Free CSS EditorsApril 2, 2007 at 4:39 pm
  70. Jason Bartholme’s SEO Blog » Blog Archive » 101 CSS Resources to Add to Your Toolbelt of AwesomenessApril 2, 2007 at 7:08 pm
  71. Aprendiendo CSS «April 4, 2007 at 8:07 am
  72. Ultimate CSS Resources « BlogtologyApril 13, 2007 at 11:35 pm
  73. Aprendiendo Hojas de Estilo (CSS) « DiseniaMay 6, 2007 at 9:59 am
  74. 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS Coding | Smashing MagazineMay 10, 2007 at 7:24 am
  75. Webdesign (css, grafica e altro) » Blog Archive » 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS CodingMay 10, 2007 at 8:03 am
  76. Did you Know? » Blog Archive » 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS CodingMay 10, 2007 at 4:04 pm
  77. Web-Design Blog » Blog Archive » 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS CodingMay 10, 2007 at 4:07 pm
  78. CSS Best Articles | Việt Nam SEO - Quang ba websiteMay 16, 2007 at 4:51 pm
  79. CSS tips and tricks, Part 2 : The Blog HeraldMay 22, 2007 at 8:00 am
  80. 80 CSS Web Design Resources: The Killer List | Another vision of the Internet world.May 30, 2007 at 5:07 pm
  81. the designer’s pages » Blog Archive » Expert Ideas For Better CSS CodingJune 12, 2007 at 10:30 am
  82. Stefan PerssonJune 27, 2007 at 2:38 pm
  83. 101 CSS Tips, Tutorials and Examples : lxpages.com blogJuly 1, 2007 at 10:29 pm
  84. Open Source Web Design » Blog Archive » 101 CSS Tips, Tutorials and ExamplesJuly 3, 2007 at 11:18 am
  85. Open Source Web Design » Blog Archive » 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS CodingJuly 3, 2007 at 11:20 am
  86. Más tutoriales, tips y ejemplos con CSS | Blog Vecindad Gráfica Diseño GráficoJuly 10, 2007 at 10:20 am
  87. Bleebot | Christophe Lefevre » 101 astuces CSS, tutos et examplesJuly 10, 2007 at 6:08 pm
  88. sastgroup.com » Blog Archive » 101 CSS Tips, Tutorials e esempiJuly 12, 2007 at 3:54 am
  89. dot… » 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS CodingJuly 13, 2007 at 4:52 am
  90. 101 Tips, tutoriales y ejemplos «July 17, 2007 at 10:44 pm
  91. tips on how to blog » How To Blog -July 18, 2007 at 6:30 am
  92. Leo.锦州 - 周亮的博客 » Blog Archive » 101 个经典CSS技巧和实例July 22, 2007 at 1:00 pm
  93. 6 trucchetti per impostare file HTML o CSS più leggibili « MARCORAI’S BLOG (http://marcorai.wordpress.com)July 24, 2007 at 2:44 am
  94. 101 css tips and tutorialsJuly 25, 2007 at 2:10 pm
  95. Maria Langer, the Official Web Site* » links for 2007-08-05August 5, 2007 at 8:19 pm
  96. GC 362 Class Blog » Blog Archive » CSS for BeginnersAugust 28, 2007 at 4:57 pm
  97. CSS Specificity: Things You Should Know at UndocontrolAugust 31, 2007 at 2:35 pm
  98. tips on how to blog » How To Blog -September 5, 2007 at 8:15 am
  99. Professional Web Design Company releases Dos and Donts Guide to Great Web Design | Professional Web Design BlogSeptember 15, 2007 at 1:01 am
  100. Dos and Donts Guide to Great Web Design | SEO | SEM | Affiliate Blog by Andy HuangSeptember 19, 2007 at 1:17 am
  101. God, DotA, Leadership, Funny, SEO - PJ LightHouse » SEO: Dos and Donts Guide to Great Web Design - Travel, Malaysia, Petaling Jaya, Food, Videos, Junk, SEO, Crazy, Adsense, Love, Tips & TricksSeptember 19, 2007 at 4:39 am
  102. Dos and Donts Guide to Great Web Design » WNW Design - Web Design & SEOSeptember 19, 2007 at 8:51 am
  103. Dos and Donts Guide to Great Web DesignSeptember 19, 2007 at 1:11 pm
  104. css, php, dhtml и java статьи и скрипты » 70 способов улучшить CSS кодSeptember 23, 2007 at 1:41 pm
  105. Dos and Donts Guide to Great Web Design · Laela’s WorldSeptember 24, 2007 at 2:00 am
  106. 70位专家谈CSS设计 | 一个全新的 WordPress Blog | PureCSSSeptember 25, 2007 at 12:57 am
  107. Css - 101 recursos impresionantes del CSSOctober 8, 2007 at 7:08 pm
  108. 101 awesome CSS Resources - Graphic Design Forum and Web Design ForumOctober 9, 2007 at 9:02 am
  109. 101 recursos CSSOctober 10, 2007 at 7:44 pm
  110. Css7.cn » 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS CodingOctober 26, 2007 at 11:00 am
  111. 101 взрывной и незаменимый информационный ресурс по CSS » Журнал для веб-мастеров и блогеров от школы создания сайтовOctober 28, 2007 at 11:01 pm
  112. Organize your CSS-code | Rasim Coşkun | Web Tasarım | Web DesignOctober 30, 2007 at 2:51 pm
  113. tips on how to blog » How To Blog -November 8, 2007 at 4:16 am
  114. 3 CSS Resources You Need Now | Photoshop, Illustrator & Web Design ResourcesNovember 9, 2007 at 3:12 pm
  115. Olkenava » CSS tips and tricks!November 10, 2007 at 8:53 am
  116. 70位专家谈CSS设计 | 晨风·社December 4, 2007 at 11:44 pm
  117. i say that | 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS CodingDecember 14, 2007 at 10:24 am
  118. 101 CSS resources | ARTEgami in EnglishJanuary 17, 2008 at 1:22 am
  119. 雨中人 » Blog Archive » 70位专家谈CSS设计January 17, 2008 at 4:06 am
  120. Blah! » Blog Archive » CSS tips and tricks : The Blog HeraldFebruary 2, 2008 at 12:00 pm
  121. 81 Free CSS Web Design Resources - Graphic Design Forum and Web Design ForumFebruary 20, 2008 at 9:18 am
  122. sandrajakovljevic.com » Blog Archive CSS linkovi »February 22, 2008 at 1:03 am
  123. CSS tips and tricks for your website « Tatem Website DesignMarch 18, 2008 at 6:59 pm
  124. CSS Concept » Blog Archive » CSS Coding in Experts opinions..March 21, 2008 at 11:02 am
  125. Links « Blogging by SandeeApril 8, 2008 at 12:55 pm
  126. Dos and Donts Guide to Great Web Design at Kgarney.ComMay 19, 2008 at 10:40 pm
  127. 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS Coding | Hayes PotterJuly 4, 2008 at 11:05 am
  128. egyptianwebdesigner.com » Blog Archive » 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS CodingJuly 6, 2008 at 4:17 pm
  129. 101 CSS Resources to Add to Your Toolbelt of AwesomenessJuly 12, 2008 at 5:00 pm
  130. 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS Coding | Cổng thông tin hty.netAugust 3, 2008 at 9:51 am
  131. The advantages of CSS + some great resources | Campodiez V2August 16, 2008 at 11:21 am
  132. 101 CSS Tips, Tutorials e esempi | LordmarinNovember 10, 2008 at 3:16 am
  133. 101 Awesome CSS Resources :November 22, 2008 at 9:44 am
  134. BOTLOG - Блог для прогрессивно мыслящих людей » Blog Archive » div — это модно!November 29, 2008 at 10:31 pm
  135. Professional Web Design Company releases Dos and Donts Guide to Great Web Design | CHROMATICJanuary 25, 2009 at 8:26 am
  136. CSS Resources | csstemplatesdesignMarch 24, 2009 at 1:03 pm
  137. eTools for you » Blog Archive » 101 CSS ResourcesApril 11, 2009 at 12:30 am
  138.   101 взрывной и незаменимый информационный ресурс по CSS / Блог для web-мастеровApril 24, 2009 at 4:06 am
  139. CSS Tips and Techniques | ThinkCreateInspireJune 19, 2009 at 11:31 am
  140. 10 tips to write better CSS | Code input - Web Development and strategiesAugust 12, 2009 at 8:07 pm
  141. 250+ Resources to Help You Become a CSS Expert | X Design BlogAugust 20, 2009 at 3:49 pm
  142. 250+ Resources to Help You Become a CSS Expert | huibit05.comAugust 20, 2009 at 7:55 pm
  143. The ‘62.5%’ trick: em Cascades, px Doesn’t…. « NeekoidDecember 15, 2009 at 3:47 pm
  144. 250+资源帮助你成为一个CSS专家 - 唯创网站设计博客December 25, 2009 at 8:23 am
  145. A Comprehensive CSS Development Guide For Beginners & Experts « deCode10 – trends, technologies & more …January 18, 2010 at 6:21 am
  146. 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS Coding « HUE DesignerJanuary 22, 2010 at 2:47 pm
  147. Sobe Solutions - News, Gadgets, SEO, MarketingJuly 21, 2010 at 1:29 am