Though the publicity has been underway for well over a month now, the Blogging for Business (B4B) Conference in Salt Lake City next week caught my eye in a press release today.
It’s a single day event aimed at helping business owners, marketing experts and PR pros make the most of new social media technologies.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Edelman Interactive’s VP, Gary Goldhammer, who will give the afternoon keynote speech
- Podango’s CEO, Lee Gibbons
- Know More Media’s Co-founder Tim Stay
- Liz Strauss, speaking on “Making Businesses ‘Sticky'”
- eMomsAtHome.com’s Wendy Piersall on “Blog Entrepreneurship”
- Generation Y Expert Lindsey Pollak on “Marketing to Gen Y”
- Dave Politis on “PR 2.0”
- Malcolm Atherton on “BusinessWire on the Blogosphere”
- Cheryl Snapp Conner on “Should Companies Encourage Their Employees to Blog?”
- Rand Bateman and Brian Lloyd on “What Your Attorney Hopes You Know About Business Blogging”
- Tim Stay on “How to increase your company’s online visibility”
More information is available at B4BConference.com.