Hugh MacLeod, of Gaping Void fame, is back on twitter

Filed as News on April 15, 2008 8:23 pm

Hugh MacLeod, only a few days after deleting his twitter account, is now back on the wildly popular social messaging service.

In his post announcing his return, Hugh wrote briefly:

Short answer: Too many people I do business with are also on Twitter. Being off it was impossible. My bad.

Hugh’s departure from Twitter was a major story on TechMeme with several responses from other sites and bloggers.

Tags: , ,

1. By Andy Merrett posted on April 16, 2008 at 1:51 am

Nice bit of publicity eh?

Sorry, cynicism kicks in early mornings :)

2. By Thord Daniel Hedengren posted on April 16, 2008 at 3:39 am

Rightly so though.

3. By Andy Merrett posted on April 16, 2008 at 4:18 am

Which bit? :)

Seriously, it’s good to have him back, but I get so many tweets that I may not have noticed he’d gone for such a short time if it hadn’t been all over the web.

4. By Matt Craven posted on April 16, 2008 at 7:37 am

I agree..
    .m

5. By charteuse posted on April 16, 2008 at 9:38 am

“My bad.”

Quote of the day!

6. By David Everitt-Carlson posted on December 3, 2008 at 9:03 am

I quit right after Hugh. And then was back almost as fast. Dem drugs is addictive…

Current ye@r *