Happy Monday, folks! This week it’s all Movable Type plugins. We have two new ones, plus updates to an old favorite.
Updated comment notification to address send after approval.
For 4.2.1, the following changes were made:
- Added check for blog_id to search_api table.
- Fixed problem with base_url correctly reading.
- Removed extraneous permissions from list actions.
- Standardized history write routine in history module.
- Updated write_history_records routine.
Recently, David Raynes released two new plugins. The first, TaskMaster, gives a blog administrator more control over the periodic tasks process. Periodic tasks handles lots of jobs that happen regularly on your blog, like posting scheduled entries. With this tool you can see what tasks are scheduled and run all or individual tasks.
Also from David is a new RandomEntries plugin. With this plugin you can add a random selection of your entries to any index template.
What have you done with MT lately? Let us know in the comments.