Around the traps
I spent Sunday cleaning up and filing my email at long last a found a whole pile of interesting tips I missed, here are a few of the interesting ones:
– Lewiston Web Consulting is stealing content from Blog Business World. A lot of this going around at the moment, not good (thanks to Darnell Clayton for the tip)
-Hub Magazine features a fascinating article on Mining the Blogosphere
-Jacob Gower’s Bloggy Network has launched a new film blog: Filmsy, and a nice looking site it is to.
– An interesting idea: an Experimental Blog (or xBlog for short)
– The Internet Stock Blog: MSM 0 v Bloggers 1.
– Forbes Best of the Web Investing Blogs: I don’t know everyone on the list but congrats to all who made it.
– 25 bloggers get a free trip to Holland thanks to Henry Copeland and BlogAds….note: no free trips for me = change from BlogAds to someone else :-) (thanks to Jake for the tip…they turned the offer down)
– World Economic Forum Chairman Sends Apology To Lost Budgie Blog
“Why read my boring blog? I’m 79 years old and will be dead soon. Do you DARE to read it and find out how life can be in my age? What does a 79 years old human being do to make the days go by? What CAN I do? What can I NOT do? Enter and you will find out!”
– PSFK’s marketing ideas site IF! is running a Flickr pool that asks ‘What Is The Future Of Marketing’. Already, folk from agencies like New York’s Anomaly, Boston’s Modernista and Vancouver’s Industrial Brand Creative have added their suggestions.
– Advertising in Podcasts…..maybe its time for me to give it another shot.
-Syntagma Media turns 3 months old.
– The folks behind Institutionalized have launched a new blog. I’m still hanging for the sequal to the book, damn fine read but it left me wanting more! The wife has read it as well, she loved it as well. Still hard to describe it though :-)
Now my new resolution, to keep up with my email tips :-)