MarketingSherpa Issues Call for Nominations to 2nd Annual Best Blog Awards
MarketingSherpa today announced the launch of its 2nd Annual Best Blog Awards for the marketing, advertising and public relations communities. Nominations are free and may be submitted by anyone (blog author or fan) using the nomination form located here.
MarketingSherpa will publish a hot linked list of all qualified nominees in late May, for its 173,000 readers to review and vote on. Awards will be given in seven categories:
1. Best b-to-b marketing-topic blog
2. Best blog on online marketing (Search, email, Web, etc.)
3. Best PR-topic blog
4. Best advertising-topic Blog
5. Best blog on small business marketing
6. Best individual’s blog on the general overall topic of marketing, advertising & PR
7. Best group (multi-author) weblog on the general overall topic of marketing, advertising & PR
Winners will be announced in June, and will receive a “Voted Best Blog” icon for their site, a hotlink from MarketingSherpa, and a MarketingSherpa Best Blog Winner coffee mug.
To participate, blogs must be on the topic of marketing, advertising and/or public relations. They must also have been launched prior to December 31, 2004, and regularly updated this year.