MarketingSherpa’s 2nd Annual Reader’s Choice Blog Awards: Voting Starts Today
MarketingSherpa calls to all fans of Blogs to vote for the winners of its 2nd Annual Best Blog Awards for the marketing, advertising and public relations communities. Nominations are in and you can vote online until June 8, 2005 at:
MarketingSherpa’s online survey includes hotlinks to the nominated Blogs so you can quickly check out the ones you don’t already know. Awards will be given in nine categories:
1. Best b-to-b marketing-topic blog
2. Best blog on online marketing
3. Best PR-topic blog
4. Best blog on niche marketing
5. Best blog on small business marketing
6. Best individual’s blog on the general overall topic of marketing, advertising & PR
7. Best group (multi-author) weblog on the general topics of marketing, advertising & PR
8. Best blog on search marketing
9. Best blog in foreign language
On Thursday, June 9th, MarketingSherpa’s editors will review all votes to determine winners. Lucky winners will receive a “Voted Best Blog” icon for their site, Blog name and URL posted on MarketingSherpa, name listed in an official press release, a MarketingSherpa Best Blog Winner coffee mug along with fame, glory and bragging rights.
Voting closes June 8.
(via media release)