Fine Fools Community inks deal with Google

Filed as General on November 28, 2005 10:15 am

by Duncan

I’m not sure what to make of this press release, don’t get me wrong, I’m actually an avid reader of FineFools, I might not always agree with the content but its refreshing to see some sacred cows of the blogoshpere get a roasting…. Media release follows…I’m thinking Scrivs is having us on, but you never know.

Finefools Media Release:
Over the past year, 25 year old David Krug has become an established blogger.

He currently is the Editor of JackOfAllBlogs.com , a site that covers blogging from a unique perspective.(editors note: rofl)

Recently, he was covered on KRON – San Francisco’s website for creating a list of the Top Female Bloggers in the Industry. Problem was, one of them was a man.

Now, his site receives thousands of visitors a day and he has become one of the flagship bloggers in a new network that is taking on Weblogs Inc, and Gawker Media.

Recently, he started licensing all of his original content on Google Base. A move that could bring a lot more excitement to the blogosphere.

For more information on blogging,and the Fine Fools Community, visit his site at www.jackofallblogs.com

1. By Eoghann Irving posted on November 28, 2005 at 12:14 pm

Um… How is that a deal with Google? Anyone can list their articles on Google Base.

2. By Luis F. Escalante posted on November 28, 2005 at 12:17 pm

What Eoghann said ….

?!?

3. By Mike Rundle posted on November 28, 2005 at 1:26 pm

Hahaha I have no clue what that is!

4. By Andy @ blogvp posted on November 28, 2005 at 2:03 pm

It might be a “deal” to put it up on Google Base, but I’m not sure that there was any “ink” involved.

5. By liberalcowboy posted on November 28, 2005 at 2:16 pm

Yes, anyone can put their content on Google Base. I just thought I would tell the world about it. Hehe.

6. By liberalcowboy posted on November 28, 2005 at 2:40 pm

I have way to much fun. I suprised Scrivs lets me get away with these pranks, tricks, and what not. Can’t wait until the holidays is over and people get back to the internet.

7. By Jeremy Wright posted on November 28, 2005 at 3:20 pm

No deal. No ink. Just smart use of technology :)

8. By liberalcowboy posted on November 28, 2005 at 3:27 pm

Jeremy,
    Don’t run around telling everyone.

9. By Duncan Riley posted on November 29, 2005 at 9:46 am

Sorry, insert “jack of all blogs” for “fine fools” in the first paragraph :-)