1) Social Media not for the margins anymore: In the US, one in five internet visits in September was to a top 20 social-networking sites
2) Hail to the King, baby .. Hail to the King: MySpace received over 80% of visits to those social-networking sites.
3) Are they doing random drug checks? YouTube’s growth continued to be border on the steroid-induced side, with 249% growth from March to September
4) Bolt, Bebo, Gaia, Orkut: Funny names, but fast growing social-networking sites.
5) Cyworld is your life. In South Korea. If you’re between the ages of 20-29.