Share Your Michael Jackson Memories

Filed as News on June 30, 2009 12:27 pm

The official Michael Jackson website invites its visitors to share their MJ memories in classic blog comment form. As of writing there are 354 044 memories “from Michael Jackson fans worldwide”, and growing naturally. Meanwhile, the Facebook page now clocks in 2 414 413 fans. On June 26, the same page had 880 991 fans

Tags: , , ,

1. By Betty posted on July 28, 2009 at 6:03 pm

I remember watching Michael’s videos on MTV with my friends..and wondering, how does he do that..Michael was a one of a kind musician. His talent and heart will never be matched by anyone else..To those who judge and bash him, Grow up..Michael is gone and it is no one’s place to judge him but the man upstairs..He was tortured in life by the media , paparazzi and allegations from people trying to steal what he worked so hard for..Lets not torture him is death..give him the respect he has earned and deserves..My heart goes out to his Mother, siblings and most of all his children..God bless u all!!! Rest in peace Michael..

2. By Brandon J Rees posted on July 31, 2009 at 12:39 am

In July 1984 I was hit full on by a speeding car. I still bear the scars now and the reason for the crash remains fresh in my mind: Michael Jackson.

It was the days when school summer holidays lasted an eternity. I was 11 (nearly 12) and already by the 2nd week of the holidays, my friend Steven Blackmore and I had developed a serious shared Michael Jackson obsession…. read the rest of the story at my Michael Jackson memories blog. I would love to hear your memories.

Brandon

3. By Joseph J Clancy posted on July 31, 2009 at 12:53 am

I like him with the Jackson 5 as a child. I also liked thriller, and everything afterwards.

4. By The biggest MJ fan on the block posted on August 7, 2009 at 5:43 am

I remember when i was just a little 7 year old… I remember when my sister was playing her new off the wall CD cranked to MAX on her sterio in her room. She never let me in her room so i remember sitting behide her bedroom door and just listtening to Rock with you and Dont stop till you get enough and Off the wall. I remember just loving it but i had no idea who sang whose songs. I also use to listten to alot of jackson 5 since my mom was a fan back in her days and she alwasys use to play ill be there and rockin robin for me and i would just dance to it. Once the motown 25th anniversary special was on the tv and the whole family was watching and when Micheal jackson came on the stage I saw the greatest preformance of my life! He did this move called the Moonwalk (duh) and i remember just stairing at the screan amazed of what i had just saw. I remember thinking, i am gunna learn that move. That was the day i also learned all that music my sister and mom were playing when by that same guy. I evetually learned the moonwalk 3 weeks later and i also grew a extream obsession of Micheal Jackson. I remember when i got my beat it jacket for my 11th birthday and locking my self in my room dancing to it all day! I had the glove and the hat and the sparkley socks. I just loved to preforme all my cool new MJ moves to my parents and friends. I remember thats how i got my first boyfriend haha:) I use to wear my glove to school almost everyday and my jacket. I thought only the cool kids had all the MJ gear back then! Oh and i cannot forget my first MJ concert durring his Bad Tour i went with my sister her friend and my boyfriend at that time. I had a blast. Even tho my boyfriend was there i had a moment when i touched MJs hand i accidently screamed out MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!! so loud i think my boyfriend got a little pissed haha. Just to prove my point I was a HUGE fan of MJ and i hope you rest in peace…. I am still in shock from his death it feels like he is still with me. I always felt sooo close to him. I hope you are living with the angels were you belong MICHEAL! I love you. The only bad thing is i actually never got around to marring you:P

5. By Ayden Simmons posted on October 4, 2010 at 2:05 pm

i can say that i miss jacko so much coz i am one of his die hard fans’`-