Now that the hubbub and buzz about our acquisition of The Blog Herald is over, it’s time to get down to business and talk about how to move forward.
Our goal is simple: We want The Blog Herald to be the industry leading site for blog news.
In the short term, we see a few key things: a new snappy, yet classic, new design. More in-depth coverage of major events like SXSW, BlogHer, Ad:Tech, and others. Interviews of key players. And so on.
But that’s what we see. What do you want to see here at The Blog Herald?
Our questions for you:
- What should our design be like?
- What sort of news, opinion, coverage, commentary, etc, would you like to see here?
- Who would you like to see interviewed?
- Besides my nasty haircut, what do you hate about this site and insist that we improve?
- What do you really like about this site that must stay around? (Duncan likes the B in the logo and we’re going to incorporate that into the new design.. must pay homage to the founder and all that)
We look forward to your thoughts in the comments.
~~Matt & The BlogMedia, Inc. Team
Matt Craven is the former editor & publisher of The Blog Herald. Currently, Matt is the co-founder of Bryghtpath LLC, a consulting practice located in Woodbury, Minnesota. Matt's presently looking for new blogging gigs. Ping him at matt (at) bryghtpath dot com. You can follow him on Twitter.