Five personal finance bloggers have announced that they have banded together to create a first-of-its-kind personal finance blog network designed to put personal finance wisdom, best practices and commentary in one network.
The new network, The Moneyblog Network is composed of the following personal finance bloggers:
* JLP of AllThingsFinancial ‘€“ www.allthingsfinancialblog.com
* Jim of Blueprint for Financial Prosperity ‘€“ www.bargaineering.com/articles
* Flexo of Consumerism Commentary ‘€“ www.consumerismcommentary.com
* Nickel of Five Cent Nickel ‘€“ www.fivecentnickel.com
* FMF of Free Money Finance ‘€“ www.freemoneyfinance.com
‘We’re confident the MoneyBlogNetwork will be the top ‘€˜one-stop shop’ for personal finance information upon its introduction,” said FMF of Free Money Finance. ‘Combined, the five founding members get more than 4,000 daily visitors and more than 10,000 daily page views, and their work has been recognized in Newsweek, BusinessWeek, The Wall Street Journal, The NY Times, Yahoo Finance, PC Magazine and others.”
The new network will begin with the five founding blogs and may elect to add others over time. Readers can subscribe to its high-quality information for free using an RSS feed, which can be accessed though the network’s home page.