Steve Rubel points to the launch of Newsvine and writes about their model:
“The most notable feature of Newsvine, however, is the ability to contribute and aggregate your own news articles at your own personal URL (e.g. steverubel.newsvine.com) and then monetize it. All contributed articles are clearly delineated from the rest of the content. Contributors collect 90% of the ad revenue generated through traffic to their personal domain. The other 10% goes to the person who referred you to join the site.”
I got an invite yesterday and to be honest I didn’t really get it, although I didn’t spend a lot of time there. Might be time to pay a new visit is they are coughing over the bucks :-)
If somebody else is looking for an invite to Newsvine.com, let me know and I’ll invite you.
hey..andy , do send me one…
hey andy can you send me one at [email protected]
andy, I would appreciate an invite. Thanks.
If you still have any invites I would greatly appreciate one. Thanks!
if you have any invites left, could you send me one? it would be greatly appreciated
Please send me an invite. Thanks.
I would LOVE an invite!
If you still have one left, I’d always be happy to get one :o)
Thx in advance :o)
I would greatly appreciate an invite.
Thanks for thinking about me.
An invite would make my eyebrow dance the polka.
Please, invite me!!
Hey andy can you send a NewsVine invite to me?
My email is [email protected]
Hey Andy… if you have any invites available, I’d love it if you’d send me one. I can’t wait to try newsvine! thanks!
for some reason, my email didn’t show up before… dg(at)scenergy.com thanks!
I’ve just invited those ppl who left an email address, if you didn’t, it’s pretty hard for me to invite you isn’t it? :-)
i would love an invite!
Duncan I would appricate an invite.
please send an invite to b e n o f s k y @ b e n o f s k y p a r k (dot) com
I would love an invite if you still have one.
d u s t i n q s @ gmail.com
please, send an invite ….. [email protected]