Yahoo! Search Marketing seeking manager to run blog
Yahoo! Search Marketing is advertising for a marketing manager to manage a blog for the Yahoo’s marketing division. According to an ad on Craiglist:
Yahoo! Search Marketing, a division of Yahoo! Inc., offers essential marketing services for companies doing business online. The group’€™s search-based products and tools help businesses connect with highly motivated customers.
Title: Marketing Manager ‘€“ Blogmaster
Location: Pasadena, CA
This Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the company’€™s efforts in developing and managing its divisional blog. He / she will work with cross-functional teams including Creative Services, Product Management, Engineering, Corporate Communications and Legal to achieve objectives in launching and managing the division’€™s first blog.
* Launch a divisional blog for Yahoo! Search Marketing and work closely with Product Management and Engineering on identifying key topics to report on.
* Develop a thorough understanding of the target market for the blog and use that knowledge in creating an editorial calendar of topics.
* Collaborating with cross-functional and cross-business unit teams to generate articles, while also working with legal and corporate communications to maintain voice, brand, and editorial standards.
* Actively manage the blog by keeping editorial topics interesting, timely and true to the tone of the blog.
* Monitor blog comments, feedback and traffic metrics and share with cross-functional teams.
(via Search Engine Journal)