It’s always interesting to see who is making money with what programs. With that in mind, here are our top earners across the BlogMedia, Inc. network for the month of August:
- Private advertising sales – in fact, we’ve sold most of our advertising inventory in the next 90 days to one sponsor!
- Text Link Ads – this is rapidly becoming our largest earner other than advertising sales. In fact, we’re earning significant income even off of our dormant blogs.
- Google Adsense:
- Azoogle Ads – not many folks in the blogosphere are taking advantage of Azoogle’s offers. I’ve had great luck with their programs, particulary on niche sites.
- Amazon Associates – an old program, but one that is a constant earner for us. We’ve seen great success with this on our Mobile and Gadget sites.
- AdReporting – another older program that isn’t often used on blogs but that provides a steady stream of income for us. AdReporting has lots of niche offers that might fit with some of your more specialized blogs.
What’s working for you?
Author: Matt Craven
Matt Craven is the former editor & publisher of The Blog Herald.
Currently, Matt is the co-founder of Bryghtpath LLC, a consulting practice located in Woodbury, Minnesota.
Matt’s presently looking for new blogging gigs. Ping him at matt (at) bryghtpath dot com.
You can follow him on Twitter.