It’s always interesting to see who is making money with what programs. With that in mind, here are our top earners across the BlogMedia, Inc. network for the month of August:
- Private advertising sales – in fact, we’ve sold most of our advertising inventory in the next 90 days to one sponsor!
- Text Link Ads – this is rapidly becoming our largest earner other than advertising sales. In fact, we’re earning significant income even off of our dormant blogs.
- Google Adsense:
- Azoogle Ads – not many folks in the blogosphere are taking advantage of Azoogle’s offers. I’ve had great luck with their programs, particulary on niche sites.
- Amazon Associates – an old program, but one that is a constant earner for us. We’ve seen great success with this on our Mobile and Gadget sites.
- AdReporting – another older program that isn’t often used on blogs but that provides a steady stream of income for us. AdReporting has lots of niche offers that might fit with some of your more specialized blogs.
What’s working for you?
Matt Craven is the former editor & publisher of The Blog Herald. Currently, Matt is the co-founder of Bryghtpath LLC, a consulting practice located in Woodbury, Minnesota. Matt's presently looking for new blogging gigs. Ping him at matt (at) bryghtpath dot com. You can follow him on Twitter.