5,000 posts that is, on popular blogging blog ProBlogger.net. Impressive to say the least. He celebrates this by posting 13 things he learned about successful blogging:
- Anticipate Growing Trends
- Solve Problems and Meet Needs
- Write for YOU
- Blog over the Long Term and Blog Regularly
- Be Interactive
- Be Personal
- Go Where People Are Already Gathering
- Build Your Brand
- Spot and Follow Opportunities
- Develop Partnerships
- Know Your Goals and Stay Focused
- Work Hard
- Be Lucky
Naturally, he’s got explanations to them too, so you should head over to ProBlogger.net and pick his brain on this. Congratulations Darren!
Thord Daniel Hedengren is a designer, writer, and blogger, and also the former editor of The Blog Herald. He used to be a hotshot in the gaming industry in Sweden, but sold everything and went International. Most recently he wrote a book called Smashing WordPress: Beyond the Blog, and does loads of kickass design.