We’re proud to announce that one of our own Blog Herald columnists, Lorelle VanFossen, has recently written her own book about blogs and blogging, Blogging Tips – What bloggers won’t tell you about blogging. You can check out the details and place an order here.
The book, published by the Blog Herald, was launched during the recently held SOBCon. Blogging Tips highlights useful and wonderful tips, tutorials, how tos and techniques on blogging that Lorelle has discussed here on the Blog Herald and on her Lorelle on WordPress blog over the past few years.
Returning to the basics, Lorelle VanFossen has put together hundreds of the tips you need to know before you start blogging, and after.See Also
- Learn how to define your blog’s purpose.
- Learn how to build your blog’s plan.
- Explore the pros and cons of blog design.
- Learn more about writing interesting and attention-getting content.
- Develop your blog writing voice and style.
- Tips on writing with keywords and search terms.
- Learn how to encourage your readers to respond.
- Deal with comment spam and other nasty comments.
- Explore the new PageRank, TrustRank, and SEO techniques.
- Learn how to improve SEO with podcasts, video, and other multimedia.
- Tips to prevent blog burnout.
- Tips on developing a blog plan of action in response to disasters, emergencies or accusations.
- Tips on administrating and maintaining your blog.
- Tips on online social networking and interaction.
- Learn how to respond to copyright violations.
- Learn about your rights as a blogger.
As we say it here on the Blog Herald, we’re committed not only to publishing about blogging online, but also offline.