King Announces Two New Facebook Games: Papa Pear Saga And Farm Heroes Saga

Filed as News on March 28, 2013 2:44 am

Papa Pear Saga

King, the social gaming company behind the smash hits Candy Crush Saga and Bubble Witch Saga have announced two new games for Facebook. Now available are Papa Pear Saga and Farm Heroes Saga.

Last week King.com changed its name to King in an attempt to distance itself from a web only platform. The company has promised to work more closely with Facebook and mobile platforms.

King currently serves 108 million players for a total of 12 billion gameplays per month across all supported platforms. The network claims 50 million gamers per day among its user base.

According to Riccardo Zacconi, co-founder and CEO of King:

“The exceptional growth of our mobile, Facebook, and cross-platform audience is a testament to the care and craft that goes into our games.”

Papa Pear Saga is based off of an existing game on King.com called Papa Pear.  The game features dancing fruits, vegetables and inanimate objects. The physics-based game asks players to bounce a shot off as many objects as possible before landing in buckets. Papa Bear Saga currently offers 60 levels of gameplay. The game will also soon arrive for Google Android and Apple iOS.

In Farm Heroes Saga players take part in a Bejeweled-style game with 70 unique levels of gameplay and three different game modes.

You can try out Papa Pear Sage Here and Farm Heroes Saga Here.

Are you ready to give a new set of King games a try on Facebook?

Farm Heroes for Facebook

Tags: , , , ,

1. By plien posted on May 25, 2013 at 10:28 am

hy, i am durch, so my englisch is not so good …………

the game: farm heroes sage, is great, but i am nou at level 91 ther is something wrong, i can’t get my point was i must get. the extra ( more) point each time i don’t get …………..

2. By Darleen McCauley posted on June 10, 2013 at 10:23 pm

This game has cost me a fortune! It ‘sticks’ and when I download again, I loose lives. I’ve lost at least 20 lives, and it gets old. GGGGRRRRRRRRR

3. By debbi radcliff posted on June 16, 2013 at 12:53 am

the game farm heros does ,not work right,i have 11 thousand beans and cant even use them ,so whats up?

4. By Leigh Franc posted on June 26, 2013 at 5:53 pm

I have enjoyed this Papa Bear Saga Game on Facebook so much until now I am at Level 56 and the last couple ones are ridiculously HARD to get past, I have been stuck on this level *56 for days and about 20 lives….Come on already. Plz have some kind of something to bail us out because it is making me kinda angry.

5. By Mama Bear posted on July 7, 2013 at 11:37 am

The Papa Bear Saga Game constantly locks. It’s awful.

6. By Jim posted on July 7, 2013 at 8:45 pm

I have finished level 90 in Papa Pear Saga and there are no more levels at this time. When are they going to add more??

• By Jan posted on September 20, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I have finished all 165 levels in Papa Pear and now there are no more levels. I see the coming soon so I ask, just how soon? I am like totally addicted to this game and would love to keep please. So any ETA of the new levels beyond 165?

7. By PapaHack posted on July 8, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Download Papa Pear Saga Hack Tool and become the best player of this

game on the planet! You can get it for free without surveys! Here are the most important features of

Papa Pear Saga Hack Tool: Unlimited Lives, Unlimited Gold Bars, Unlimited Credits Generator, Auto

Solver, and many more!
    All you have to do is click download button and Papa Pear Saga Hack Tool will be yours. It is really easy to use and I’m

sure you will love it!