The Ultimate Social Media Cheat Sheet 2016 Edition
Blogging is not limited to writing and hitting the publish button anymore. Sure, you can do that, but you’re being lazy and irresponsible as a blogger if you do.
With the Internet overflowing with content, we know that bloggers cannot – and should not – sit back wait for eyeballs. Social media is the game changer. The way you handle your social media campaign can be the deal maker or breaker for your blog.
As such, it is critical that you know social media platforms, their ins and outs.
How to Effectively Promote Your Blog Posts on Social Media
There are so many case studies, surveys, and statistics shared all over the place that it can be confusing at times. To help you gain some focus, here is the ultimate social media cheat sheet for 2016.
The cheat sheet is your one-stop-shop for your social media efforts this year. It covers pretty much everything you need to know – all in one glance.
- Image sizing for each social media platform (also see this infographic)
- Keyboard shortcuts (save time!)
- Best days to post (extend your reach)
- Social media tools (optimize your strategy)
- Tips and tools for more shares and higher engagement (streamline your workflow)
- A guide on how to write irresistible headlines (yes, they still matter)